How to become an IG Officer How to prepare for Inspector General of Police
How to become an IG Officer How to prepare for Inspector General of Police
If you want to make a career by joining the police department, then there are many posts in the field of the police department, in which it is a golden and honorable job to get a job in a government post like IG officer, if you want to make a career in the post of DGP.
If IG officer is a good career option, then the question arises that what is IG? How to become IG? (How To Become IG Officer?), How To Prepare To Be An IG Officer, What To Do To Become An IG Officer? (What To Do To Become A IG Officer In Hindi), So in this post, we will know how to become an IG Officer?
And together you will also know that what will have to be done to become an IG officer? What is the Age Limit for IG Officer to become an IG Officer? Inspector General Of Police Physical Fitness to become an IG Officer, what is the syllabus for the preparation of IG Officer (IG Officer Exam Syllabus)? What is the salary of an IG Officer? What is the syllabus for IG Officer preparation?
What is the eligibility to become an IG Officer? What is its Inspector General of Police Selection Process? What is the job of an IG officer? So let us now know that IG Officer Kaise Bane and IG Officer Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare.
What is an IG Officer? (What is Inspector General of Police )
Police Department has a higher post than SP, which is the third-highest post of IG Officer in any state police department, and in such a situation, the selection of the post of IG Officer is done by the Indian Police Service ie IPS (IPS) examination. The same is done. IG Officer is called Inspector General of Police in Hindi, every state has the post of IG Officer at the Mandal level.
The post of IG officer is recruited only through the examination of IPS, the responsibility of the police system at the divisional level is also on the IG officer. Which is a bigger post than the SP of the district, which is a division of many districts.
In such a situation, to become an IG officer, you have to first become an IPS officer, and at the divisional level of any state, the police head of the police department is called IG officer, apart from this, the IG officer is the person who uses the rights he has. By doing so takes the responsibility of maintaining law and order completely in his circle.
That is, the post of IG officer is the third-largest port in the police department of any state, and to get selected in this post, you have to work with continuous honesty and hard work in the police department. The bigger the post in the police department, the more your responsibility increases, the responsibility of the entire divisional level work system is on the shoulders of the IG officer.
IG Officer Full Form
IG who is called Inspector General of Police in Hindi, so let's know the Hindi and English Full Form of IGP-
- IG Full Form in Hindi – Inspector General of Police
- IG Full Form in English – Inspector General of Police
How to become an IG Officer? (Inspector General Of Police Kaise Bane)
If you want to make a career in the post of IG Officer, then there is no direct recruitment for appointment to this post, that is, you cannot apply directly for the post of IG Officer, but first pass the IPS exam. One has to become IPS and after that, on the promotion of IPS, he is given the post of IG Officer, for this, you will have to be honored in the Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC and after getting success in that you can get a job on this post.
So in such a situation, if you want to become an IG officer, then after completing your graduation, you have to appear for the IPS exam, then the candidates who get success in this examination will later be promoted through promotion. IG becomes an officer As you all know, the UPSC IPS exam is very difficult, and to be successful in this exam, you have to work hard and continuously, only then you can become a DGP.
So in such a situation, if you pass the IPS exam, then you get a job in the police department. Given your work in the police department, you are given a promotion, then after IPS, you are given the post of ASP.
Then when after working for some time in the post of ACP, you are made SP by promotion, after that posting to Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP). After this, you will be appointed as Inspector General of Police (DIGP). Now if you become an Inspector General of Police (IGP), then you can become an IG officer only after passing such a long process to become an IG officer.
IG Officer Qualification
As it is known, IG Officer (Inspector General of Police) is a very responsible post, the officer who is responsible for the law and order of the entire divisional level, the post for which there is no direct recruitment, this post, First of all, one has to pass in the IPS examination, then by becoming an officer of the rank of IPS, one is appointed in the police department, then through promotion, one can get promotion to the biggest post-Inspector General of Police, for which hard work has to be done. So, let us know about what qualifications are necessary to become an IG officer-
Educational Qualification to become IG Officer
To become an IG officer i.e. Inspector General of Police, the IPS exam has to be given, the candidates who apply for the application of the post, then the educational qualification to become an IG officer is as follows –
To become an IG officer, first of all, you have to pass the 12th ie Inter examination from any recognized board with good marks from any subject like Science, Commerce or Arts.
After this, to become an IG officer, you must do graduation from any stream at least from a recognized university.
Then to become an IG officer, you have to clear UPSC's IPS exam with good marks, because only an IPS officer can become an IG officer.
Age Limit For Inspector General Of Police
To become an IG officer, the candidate's age should be between 21 to 30 years. While some years relaxation is also given to other backward class students like OBS/SC/ST category candidates. For which the eligibility of all these age limits (Age Limit For SP) to become an IG officer is as follows –
- To become an IG officer, the age limit of the general category candidate has been fixed as a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years.
- There is an age relaxation of 3 years for the OBC category (OBC).
- Whereas the people of the SC / ST category are given an age relaxation of 5 years.
IG Officer Physical Fitness to become an IG Officer
IG Officer, which is the biggest post of the police department, which is a post of courage and bravery, in such a situation it is very important to be physically and mentally fit for this post, only then while working on this post, you dare to make big decisions. and can be taken easily.
IG Officer Selection Process
To become an IG officer, you have to participate in the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission, then if you pass this examination you become an IPS officer and then promotion. After that, you will be able to reach the post of IG Officer i.e. Inspector General of Police. For which UPSC exams are conducted in three stages, which are as follows –
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
In such a situation, if you are successful in these UPSC exams with good marks, then that person is made an IPS officer. Then after some time, the officer is promoted given your ability, achievement, and efficiency and then after promotion, you can become IG Officer i.e. Inspector General of Police.
IG Officer Exam Syllabus for IG Officer
To become an IG Officer, you have to participate in the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission, then for its examination, you have to prepare to keep in mind the syllabus of UPSC, then In such a situation, one should prepare for IG from UPSC syllabus, then only if you pass in this exam then you become an IPS officer and then after promotion you are appointed to the post of IG Officer (DGP) ie Inspector General of Police.
How to Apply for IG Officer Application
For the post of IG officer, first of all, graduation students can apply for the application, if you have a bachelor's degree, then for the post of IG officer, you can fill the form for the application of IAS or UPSC exam. Huh. IG officer is a government post and for this job you have to give a government job exam without an exam, you can not get this post.
To become an IG officer, the examination of this post is conducted by UPSC or IAS in our country, so to give the exam of IG officer, first of all, the public service commission from which you want to apply for the post. For that one has to apply for this examination by visiting the official website of the Public Service Commission of that state.
How to Prepare Exam for IG Officer
For any government post, whether it is the post of any department, the written examination is organized for it, so in such a situation, you must have heard about the examinations of IAS or PCS, which are these examinations, government examinations. It is considered very difficult from the point of view, in such a situation, one should prepare well in advance to pass these examinations, only then the chances of getting success in these competitive examinations increase, so let's become IG Officer Ki Taiyari to become Inspector General of Police. Kaise Kare know is-
- For the preparation for the IG Officer exam, one must read the current affairs and newspaper regularly and take some time out to watch the news channel on TV for an hour, which also gives information about the current events of the country.
- The exam of IG Officer is considered very difficult, in such a situation, to get success in the examination, one should try to improve them by recognizing their Weak Points.
- Try to solve the question paper of last year's question paper for IG officer, for which question paper of last five to six years should be solved, by doing this it is known that what kind of questions are there in IG officer's exam. Questions are asked and how they can be solved in a given time.
- Build your good personality for the physical test exam for the post of IG Officer. And take care of your health, which will help in fulfilling the physical qualifications for Inspector General of Police.
- In the preparation of IG Officer, a lot of questions are asked from General Knowledge, so in such a situation, you should strengthen your grip on General Knowledge. Also, the preparation of the essay should be done well.
- As you all know, lakhs of candidates participate in any government exam, due to which the competition in these exams is very high, so for the preparation of which one should study and prepare diligently. In such a situation, one should study very hard for the examination of Inspector General of Police.
- For IG Officer exam preparation, 8 to 12 hours a day prepare, so it is very good for your preparation.
- NCERT pattern books are considered very good for the preparation of the Inspector General of Police exam, so to prepare for the exam of IG Officer, one should prepare with NCERT pattern books.
- While preparing for the examination of IG Officer i.e. Inspector General of Police, you can also take your own online mock test, this will give you an idea of how well your preparation is going.
- Along with Self-Study, you can also join any good institute for preparation for the IG Officer exam. Which gives good guidance for the preparation of this IG Officer exam.
- To prepare for the exam of IG Officer, you can also take the help of an Online Course or YouTube Videos through the internet, where you will get videos for exam preparation.
- A preparation timetable should be made for the selection test of the IG officer, and according to it, one should prepare for all the subjects regularly.
- While preparing for the examination of Inspector General of Police, always keep faith in yourself and maintain a sense of positivity in yourself, and never bring negative thinking inside yourself, and stay away from such negative people.
So in such a situation, if you use these mentioned IG Officer exam preparation tips for the IG exam, then surely you can get success in the Inspector General of Police exam.
What is the salary of an IG Officer?
As you all must have come to know that the post of an IG officer is the biggest in the law and order at the divisional level, in such a situation, how much is the salary of an IG officer, so as the IG Officer is the third-largest port in the police department, that's why IG officer gets very high salary in the police department, IG officer gets salary ranging from ₹ 80000 to ₹ 110000 every month,
And at the same time, the IG Officer also gets grade pay every month, apart from this, other facilities like a house, dearness allowance, traveling allowance, treatment, pension, etc. to the government employees are also given to the Director-General of Police.
What is the work of the IG Officer (Work of Inspector General of Police)
There are many responsibilities of a candidate for the post of an IG officer, his main job is to maintain peace and law and order at the divisional level, so let's know what are the functions of an IG officer
- The IG officer has the responsibility of law and order of the entire board.
- The IG officers, along with their officers, encourage the work being done by the state government.
- The IG officers regularly inspect all the police departments coming under them to ensure that work is being done in the police department and they are getting resources there, whether there is any deficiency in any kind of law and order. It is being monitored by the IG Officer.
- IG officers play an important role in reducing the crime rate in their division, they take information about the crime report of every district. Instructs the police departments there on how to work so that crime is reduced in those districts.
- C has to report every year to the DGP of the state government on the law and order situation at the divisional level and the crime rate in the division.
- The most important job of an IG officer is to maintain law and order in his circle. And their main task is to eliminate crime from the root.
- The task of the IG officer would have been to maintain peace and order in his circle and to ensure that law and order were implemented smoothly in his circle or not.
So now you must have come to know that IG Officer Kaise Bane as well as the preparation, syllabus, qualification, and salary of Inspector General of Police have been known in detail, so whatever we have learned in this post on how to become IG Officer, it is The type is –
- What is an IG Officer? (What is Inspector General of Police)
- IG OFFICER FULL FORM
- How to become an IG Officer? (Inspector General Of Police Kaise Bane)
- IG Officer Qualification
- Educational Qualification to become IG Officer
- Age Limit For Inspector General Of Police
- IG Officer Physical Fitness
- IG Officer Selection Process
- IG Officer Exam Syllabus for IG Officer
- How to Apply for IG Officer Application
- How to Prepare Exam for IG Officer
- What is the salary of IG Officer
- What is the work of the IG Officer (Work of Inspector General of Police)
So what is IG Officer in this post? IG Officer Kaise Bane? If you got to know about IG Officer Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare very well, then you must have liked this post very much, so how did you like this post, do tell us in the comments and share this post with your friends and other people. Share with more…